- "i'm emma. i create the headphone music i want to hear. if you like interesting sonic spaces, textures, and coherence in chaos, i think you'll also like it. HALLEY LABS is only one person (even if it might not immediately look that way) so it may take me a bit to return emails. thanks so much ♥"
- — Emma Essex
Emma Essex (formerly known as Ren Queenston and Renard Queenston, among many other pseudonyms) is a Canadian electronic music producer, graphic designer and game developer. She is the founder of the 'record label' Halley Labs / LapFox Trax (previously known as VULPvibe Records) under which she produces all her music. She is also the co-founder of PSURG Design.
She lives in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, where she works from home.
Not to be confused with her fursona of the same name.
As Emma Essex
- 悪魔の悪夢 Demon's Nightmare REV.B0014 THE MUSIC AND SOUND (September 2019)
- COOL UNIVERSE Original Soundtrack (November 2019)
- sound for media (January 2020)
- HALLOWEEN? FUCK THAT! (November 2019)
- FUNNERDOME: ENTERIN DA PHINAL PHAZE (December 2019)
- FUNNERDOME 2020 (January 2020)
As Ren Queenston
- SELECTED WORKS (July 2013)
- I Think It's Kind Of Fucked Up That It's Taken Me This Long To Come Close To Figuring Out What The Fuck I Am But I Have To Be Okay With That So I Don't End Up Hating Myself For Eternity, So Here's What I've Got So Far, Or At Least Some Things I Like A Bit (August 2014)
- Anthrocon 2012 (June 2012)
- Anthrocon 2013 (June 2013)
- Live at The League of Hardcordinary Gentlemens Space Disco (July 2013)
- ON Trax Vol. 6 (December 2013)
TITLE ＊ GYMNOPéDIE No.¼ - 悪魔の悪夢 Demon's Nightmare REV.B0014 THE MUSIC AND SOUND