Halley Labs / Lapfox Trax is a one-person record label by Emma Essex. She publishes a large amount of electronic music under the label, using various aliases as visual representation. Each alias produces a different genre of electronic music.
Halley Labs was previously known as VULPvibe Records. Halley Labs has been operating for over a decade, with over 304 releases and 61 different aliases.
|RHODE STRIXMAN EP|
|TIME TRIPPER circuit02_(end_of)_starchild|
|MORE ADVENTURES ~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑~||TIME TRIPPER
circuit01_abyssal (Game OST)
|winter, again, soon (vignettes)||HALCYONDAZE|
|evaporation||Post-Traumatic Stress Remaster||SCP700||The State of DNB 2020||FD04 ANOTHER VERSIONS
|FUNNERDOME IV: BIG-ASS BIRTHDAY BASH||ALMOST-FUNNERDOME||FUNNERDOME 2020||FUNNERDOME: ENTERIN DA PHINAL PHAZE|
Did you know...
- ...that some of A PICTURE OF FINN FARTING's song titles were originally capitalized "properly", but this was changed when someone joked with "caps lock the album", referring to the album name's capitalization (which always was in all caps)?
- ...that the track Simple Forms has a hidden message in it, viewable only through the original source file for the song?
- ...that Darius is named after a video game series of the same name?
- ...that D.FREQ.CRUSH's genre is referred to "shmuppunk", a reference to shoot 'em up, a video game genre Emma is particularly fond of?
- ...that the "X" insignia seen on Jackal Queenston's outfits is an homage to the Rebel Army from the video game Metal Slug?
- ...that "hyi" is Finnish for "ugh"?
Use the <br> tag to end a line:
Append <br> to the end of a sentence, and anything after it will appear on a different line. The line break is significantly smaller than the break from just skipping a line.
‘Cause no stag will get me down <br> I’m not that buck no more <br> So when you come back lookin’ <br> I’ll be on the dance floor
‘Cause no stag will get me down
I’m not that buck no more
So when you come back lookin’
I’ll be on the dance floor