Kitcaliber is an alias under the Halley Labs / LapFox Trax label. They are a duo of canines that produce digital punk rock, often with vocals. Kitcaliber can be recognized for their distorted rock sounds and thrashy synth noises.
They are generally referred to as "Kit" (the duo's female "vocalist", whose vocals are actually generated via Cepstral text-to-speech tools, and more recently Google Translate's text-to-speech function, which are then time and pitch corrected), and "Caliber" (the duo's male producer and programmer).
Kitcaliber is heavily sample-based, and does not use VSTs heavily aside from effects. Music is sequenced first in Modplug before being brought over to ACID.
Synths are created Synth1, SynPlant, Sylenth1, impOSCar and LuSH-101.
Guitars are created in Orange Tree's Strawberry Electric Guitar, sequenced in Shreddage II and engineered in Guitar Rig and similar programs. Distortion is created with distortion plugins and pedals.
Drums are largely sampled from existing breakbeats and hits, layered with ezDrummer's Drumkit From Hell and Claustrophobia. They are mastered as one track with three layers, typically with all three layers playing the same drum track. 
- This Broken City (March 2010)
- D.FREQ.CRUSH (March 2012)
- ИΣVΣRLAИD SØUИDGIRL$ (April 2014)
- BROKEN CITY (LOST MASTER) (October 2019)
- HALCYONDAZE (September 2020)
- Kitcaliber EP (October 2008)
- Kitsune² - STRIKER (August 2008)
- Anthology (July 2011)
- ON Trax Vol. 4 (September 2012)
- ON Trax Vol. 5 (December 2012)
- ON Trax Vol. 6 (December 2013)
- The Queenstons - dethrone (December 2014)
- Rotteen - Bon Voyage (October 2015)
- ON TRAX: THE ABSOLUTE (September 2016)
- Patreon Exclusive Series (2014 - 2016)
- The Quick Brown Fox - NERVE'S ENDING (April 2017)
Mungyodance 3: The Third Rave
- Kit is 5'3" and weighs 130 lbs, and Caliber is 5'6" and weighs 135 lbs. 
- Kitcaliber debuted as a Mungyodance alias, and were among the final Aliases in the series. They were introduced in the first (and eventually only) Expansion Pack for MGD3: The Third Rave with "This Sound!" and "Broken City."
- The cover art for D.FREQ.CRUSH is an homage to the standard Sega Saturn JP game box template. This is one of many, many video game references that are present in Halley / LapFox releases.